Hard to believe today is the last day of May. Mostly because it means tomorrow is June and JUNE is the month I’m launching the bags. Holy Toledo!
As with any launch, there’s a ton going on. Here’s my current laundry list.
- Video – I need to send over my changes and get edited video back. Then I need to decide where the video will live on the website or the blog.
- Photos – I need to make the final edits and get them over to the website designer. One photo is missing and I need to decide whether or not to just leave it out or do a re-shoot.
- PR Plan – I’m about 1/3 of the way through the PR plan. It would really, REALLY help if I had a firm launch date, but until the bags make it through customs I won’t have one.
- Customs – I need to double-check and make sure I have all my i’s crossed and t’s dotted. Or something like that.
- Shipping – Still working on final shipping costs. How much to charge, what scenarios, etc. Do you want overnight shipping?
- Wait List Email – Need to craft the email that will go out to everyone on the Wait List and decide exactly what day it will go out. Before the real launch, of course!
- New Head Shots – Thinking I need new head shots featuring the bag. Actually, I KNOW I do, but I’m not sure I want to pay for them. Poop.
- Re-Order – WHEN the bags sell out I’ll need to quickly place the next order so I can get them in time for the holiday shopping season. I’m working with China to nail down timing and pricing.
- Website – The site is getting closer and closer to being finished. I need to draw a line in the sand so we can beta launch.
- Party –
Have to finalize the guest list for my extravagant launch party. Party? This is a start-up! I’ll be raising a toast with my family and virtually with all of you. Otherwise, any funds will go back into the business.
- Spring 2012 – Speaking of growing the business I’m working on the Spring line. Look for a few details tomorrow.